Dear Campus Communities:
- 宾夕法尼亚州立大学已经把 中国 and South Korea on the restricted list for University-affiliated international travel for students. University-affiliated travel to 中国 and South Korea for faculty and staff is strongly discouraged and would require 教务长/University Risk Officer approval.
- In Italy and Japan, short-term, faculty-led programs have been canceled due to logistical disruptions and limited travel availability.
- Penn State has canceled an embedded course in Vietnam due to, among other issues, flights that would take students through South Korea.
502 Bad Gateway
- Penn State Global Safety officials are monitoring the situation around the clock. Any further travel restrictions will be communicated immediately to our travelers/students.
- Penn State has been in touch by email with all of our travelers currently abroad to share information on the 冠状病毒 and what the University is doing to support them. We will continue communicating important information as needed.